Update: The Return is in Sight

It has taken a few YEARS, but Studio Atelier will be re-activated soon. My studio is now functional, and I've been warming up with some sketches and watercolors. I also have been taking some online classes through the Sktchy app and from Dreama Tolle Perry.

I hope you are having fun with your art. Check back here in August for the new Studio Atelier painting challenge!

Current Painting Challenge

Silhouettes

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Family Day

Jean Nelson

To all of you who have been waiting for the next painting challenge:  Thanks for your patience.  Sometimes a person needs to take stock and pause in life. The holidays were the perfect time for me to do that and spend lots of time with my family doing family activities.
One of our favorite annual events is to visit the Denver Zoo when they have their “Zoo Lights” display.  However, I was not successful in getting any photos of the Zoo Lights for the Studio Atelier blog.  However here is a photo from that day that I’ve selected for you to try.

Denver Zoo in December

Remember to  follow the rules on the right, submitting a digital image of your painting/drawing as an attachment when you send it to me in an email.  The next Studio Atelier painting challenge will be posted about February 17th.  Good luck, have fun, and I look forward to seeing your submittals!

2 comments:

  1. Ola vim conhecer teu blog e adorei tuas pinturas.Que beleza poder passear com a família num ZOO tão bonito quanto este de Denver;Meu grande abraço e muita felicidade em 2013.SU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Suzane. Have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before they are posted. Thanks.