Update: The Return is in Sight

It has taken a few YEARS, but Studio Atelier will be re-activated soon. My studio is now functional, and I've been warming up with some sketches and watercolors. I also have been taking some online classes through the Sktchy app and from Dreama Tolle Perry.

I hope you are having fun with your art. Check back here in August for the new Studio Atelier painting challenge!

Current Painting Challenge

Silhouettes

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tombstone Stage Coach

One of the tourist attractions in Tombstone, Arizona is to ride on a stagecoach.  The tour rolls through town past some interesting historical buildings.

Tombstone Stage Coach
This challenges the artist to paint a figure, an animal, buildings, light and shadow.  Good luck!  I look forward to your submittals.

Remember to follow the "Rules of the Road" on the right and send me your images as an attachment to your  email.  The August challenge will be posted on Sunday, August 26, 2012.  Thanks to everyone who participates, and good luck.  

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before they are posted. Thanks.