Update: The Return is in Sight

It has taken a few YEARS, but Studio Atelier will be re-activated soon. My studio is now functional, and I've been warming up with some sketches and watercolors. I also have been taking some online classes through the Sktchy app and from Dreama Tolle Perry.

I hope you are having fun with your art. Check back here in August for the new Studio Atelier painting challenge!

Current Painting Challenge

Silhouettes

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Launching Studio Atelier

Introducing a new blog for you to share your artwork!

We can all learn more about painting by observing how others paint.  I invite you to participate as little or as much as you like. 

Producing a monthly topic for you to paint will be my challenge in this project.  I hope you find the images interesting and a learning experience.

Look for the first photograph on Sunday, January 31.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mary. I hope you do! You're paintings are wonderful,and I would love to have you participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! Used to do DSFDF and she is taking a break! Love to be challenged. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Andrea. I hope this blog helps to fill some of the DSFDF void!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I plan to participate and hope to get my entry in on time. The challenges are fun and inspire me to paint more. Thank you for spear heading another blog like DSFDF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Looking forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated before they are posted. Thanks.