Update: The Return is in Sight

It has taken a few YEARS, but Studio Atelier will be re-activated soon. My studio is now functional, and I've been warming up with some sketches and watercolors. I also have been taking some online classes through the Sktchy app and from Dreama Tolle Perry.

I hope you are having fun with your art. Check back here in August for the new Studio Atelier painting challenge!

Current Painting Challenge

Silhouettes

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Time Out

If you tuned in yesterday to see the next challenge, you found that I haven't posted it yet.  Needing a bit more time with family and some new projects that have developed, I'll be putting something together at a later date.  I plan to return with a new challenge image within the next few weeks.  You can still email me images of your completed pieces that I will continue to post on the blog.

I can't believe that two years have passed since I began the Studio Atelier painting challenge blog.  I hope you have found inspiration in the photos I've posted so far.  I have enjoyed seeing the many different artistic views you have submitted for each of the challenges.

May you all have a happy and properous New Year filled with lots of painting time!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before they are posted. Thanks.