The Return is in Sight

It has taken a few YEARS, but Studio Atelier will be re-activated in a couple of months. We have moved from our home of over 30 years and are beginning to settle into our new place. It's going to take several weeks to get my studio set up, and believe me it's long overdue. I can't wait to get warmed up and painting on several pieces that have been in limbo for months.

I hope you are having fun with your art. I'll be back in September.

Current Painting Challenge

Silhouettes

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Time Out

If you tuned in yesterday to see the next challenge, you found that I haven't posted it yet.  Needing a bit more time with family and some new projects that have developed, I'll be putting something together at a later date.  I plan to return with a new challenge image within the next few weeks.  You can still email me images of your completed pieces that I will continue to post on the blog.

I can't believe that two years have passed since I began the Studio Atelier painting challenge blog.  I hope you have found inspiration in the photos I've posted so far.  I have enjoyed seeing the many different artistic views you have submitted for each of the challenges.

May you all have a happy and properous New Year filled with lots of painting time!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before they are posted. Thanks.